I eat as much of this recipe and don’t worry about carbs and calories.
First, prepare the crust using the ingredients and instructions below. I did mine in the food processor but you can buy them already “riced”. I found that most dried seasoning s can be used, so flavour yours to taste.
What I used:
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 small ones (1 large one is fine)
- 1 teaspoon each of Italian seasoning, oregano, parsley, thyme
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (wet mustard is okay)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, coarsely grated (Grate 1 cup for topping below)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Wax paper
What I did:
- Wash and dry cauliflower. Cut into tiny florets
- Pulse in processor for until it’s riced. I did two sets.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Add all the ingredients above and mix well.
- Lightly oil pizza tray and line with wax paper.
- Layer cauliflower evenly on paper. Don’t layer it too thin else it would cook unevenly and stick to the paper.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- The grasp the wax paper and flip over the crust. Peel off the paper and bake for another 10 minutes.
Add favourite toppings (I made it vegetarian with tomatoes, red onion, pineapple, peppers, green onions)
½ cup tomato paste
1 cup cheese
Bake at 400 until cheese is melted (about 20 minutes).